Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Playoff Race....

Well, I haven't done this blog thing for a while due to my hectic schedule. I have been splitting time between saving the whales, fighting Hezbollah, and playing war games with Maurice Clarret. But, now that ole' Mo is in prison, my schedule has cleared up.

A 3 game series with Otto (who was actually the "other" guy in the car with moronic Lonny Baxter), that could decide the playoff race. Pess won the opening day with a 178 point performance led by Ian Snell and Kevin Millwood. Kevin Barry was upset he didn't get a chance to contribute. But, how would he contribute? He sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger y0u d!3 n0w said...

were you saving 'sperm' whales?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

no. i cash in my 'sperm' whales at eggspectation...they pay top dollar...

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home