Friday, February 23, 2007

Pippen Goes Crazy

So, Scottie Pippen wants to make a comeback? Ok...fine.

So, Scottie Pippen thinks GMs would "rather have a Scottie than a Michael." Excuse me?

I think Pippen has a little bit of a jealousy problem. Why does he want to come back? It's simple: Cash. Pippen owes over $5 million for his failed business venture called "Air Pip." I guess he thought he could rival Air Jordan too.

I really hope I don't end up seeing "Air Pip" out on the court this season making a total fool of himself. If MJ struggled in his most recent comeback, I can only imagine what Pip would be like at age 41. Maybe he could team up with Sean Kemp and start an entire franchise of "shoulda stayed retired" players.

1 Comments:

Blogger y0u d!3 n0w said...

it's hard to say if those are shawn kemp's kids, or the partial team of cooks whose sole job is to make sure he's well fed.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home