Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NIT Bracket


So, for humor's sake, I participate in an NIT Pick 'Em with a friend of mine. It's just us 2 because, frankly, no one else knows the NIT is going on. For those of you who don't know, the NIT is a tournament for teams that weren't good enough to make the "real" tournament or got hosed out of participating in it (sorry Syracuse). Picking this tournament is a crap-shoot since most of the teams don't care, and some of those have no interest in being there. So, you have to guess who will put forth absolutely no effort.

After the opening night of this tournament, I am off to a 5 games to 4 lead, with my friend losing a Final Four Team (Drexel) on night 1. I'll keep the thrilling updates going, as well as thrilling up dates on my NCAA brackets, which are destined to blow up after Round 2 like they always do.

I will post my completed NIT bracket for all of the interested fans as soon as this wonderful blogging site fixes its problem with uploading images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home