Tuesday, March 20, 2007

NIT Elite 8


Why am I updating the NIT and not the NCAA pool? Simple: my NCAA bracket isn't doing so well, and ridiculous NIT brackets are always amusing to me. And, frankly, this is more about amusing me than amusing you. So, deal with it. I mean, who else wasn't disappointed when the Hofstra Flying Dutchmen went out in the first round to DePaul? I was devastated! But, not as devastated as when they became the Hofstra Pride. What a travesty!

I have 6 of my Elite Eight correct, and my competition only has 3. I did lose Kansas St, and I had them in the championship game. But, even still, I feel mt lead is unsurmountable. I am up 46-30 after 2 rounds. Unfortunately, we never decided on the wager, so it looks like nothing more than NIT bragging rights for me. A moral victory nonetheless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home