Monday, April 23, 2007

Player of the Week: Week 3


Jonathan Papelbon: 0-0, 4IP, 4 Saves, 7 K, 4 BB, 1 H, 62.25 Pts.

It was a tight race between Papelbon and Tom Gorzelanny (who went 2-0, 14.1 IP, 4 ER, 8 K, 5 BB, 60 Pts). Both were instrumental in a big upset victory over Otto yesterday. Otto had 4 SP going, and I only had one (Gorz). But, those 2 really came through. Heading into the Sunday night game, I was losing and needed a big night. Manny had a good game, and Paps put me over the top with his save. My hitters also had a great game; Markakis, Miggy, and Pujols all were beasts.

I had a pretty solid week as I try to climb back towards the top of the week. I took 2 of 3 from Otto over the weekend. I would have taken all 3, but Solomon Torres blew a win for Snell. And, that game ended with a Russ Martin Grand Slam in extra innings. Otto has Martin, and he won by 0.25 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home